Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pain....

From "Power of a Praying Woman" calendar:
"Tough times happen to everyone at one time or another. Pain and loss are a part of life. There are many different reasons why these things occur, but God is always there to bring good out of it when we invite Him to. If we understand the different possibilities for our suffering, it will help us overcome our pain and see our faith grow in the midst of it."
**
**
Gut-wrenching pain....again. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, BAM! A feeling of wanting to rewind the past year, do it different, no break-up, the feeling of "what will I do without him", "how can I go on". I rebuke, I pray, I give it up. And it passes.
**
**
GRATITUDE:
1) God has plans and reasons for everything and it is not my place to know them, but only to trust Him.
2) finished all the reports my boss needs for his overseas trip this week
3) I am done with my homework for the week, except to keep working on my research project.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad it passed, and I hope that it stays away for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first paragraph is right the mark by my way of thinking.
    Keep up the great graditude list also.

    Peace from wet and chilly Nebraska, still wouldn't move though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you do the best thing, rebuke, pray, and give it up; I think too many of us (me) hang on to it longer than we should

    yep, I agree with you about your gratitude #1; in fact just this morning I was thinking that God is not accountable to me and doesn't have to tell me his plans, and you are right, we just have to trust in him

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. But thankfully you are stonger than you know. Stronger than you may want to be. A strong woman who has come so far....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dark times just pass and I'm so glad to see them go.

    ReplyDelete